Wednesday, February 10, 2016

Goals


I joined a new Facebook group with a girl I went to high school with, and she had everyone introduce themselves and tell what their goals were.  I've never really wrote any goals down, so I thought I would share what my goals currently are:

1.  Drink more water, which I do drink alot of anyways, and less Sonic Route 44 cokes and sprite.  Every now and then I just crave a Sonic drink and somehow my car just drives itself right there....to often!

2.  Get back to the Y to water aerobics classes.  I go to two classes on Tuesday night, and two classes on Thursday night.  I've since had two friends want to take them, so it's definitely been motivating me to go back to them on a regular basis.

3.  I've been logging my food and exercise into the MyFitnessPal app, however I'm always going over my calories.  I definitely need to work on this one!

4.  I've also gotten back into the habit of blogging on my weight loss blog.  I've been keeping track of my food log and exercise log, and then just trying to have some kind of daily posting.  If anyone else has a weight loss blog, I'd love to follow it!

5.  Cooking at home more.  My husband and I go out to eat WAY too much!  I might cook at home once a week, and the rest of the time we go out to eat or hit a fast food drive through.  So I've been trying to meal plan and use the crockpot more on the nights I'm at the Y late doing water aerobics.

No comments:

Post a Comment