Friday, February 19, 2016

Exercise Log 2.18.16

On Tuesday I had every intention to go to water aerobics classes at the Y.  Then both of my friends bailed, the weather was nasty outside, and I was in a funk, so I didn't go at all.  Instead I went home and binged eat, or at least I felt like I did.  I was miserable, and then unhappy that I didn't go to class.

Last night, I was ready and determined to go, even though neither one of my friends were going.  I went to both classes and had a great workout in them both!  I always feel so much better after going.  

This picture below isn't from my class, but we do an exercise similar to what they are doing in the picture, and I believe it's definitely one of my new favorites!  I have no idea what it's called though.  


No comments:

Post a Comment