Thursday, July 15, 2010

Woohooo!!! Minus 3 pounds!

THANK.YOU.JESUS!!!  Tonight was my 4th WW weigh-in and meeting and the scale was good to me!  I knew I had lost some weight, I felt it, I just wasn't sure how much, and then I started my period last night so I knew that would probably effect the scale some.  But I got on and I had lost THREE.POUNDS!  YES!  That's a total of 7 pounds.  I also got my first 5-pound sticker.  For every 5 pounds you lose, you get a sticker to put on your bookmark that you got on your second week at the meeting. I celebrated by enjoying some delicious pizza from Papa Murphy's.  I get my pizza from there now on the de-lite crust.  It's 30% fewer calories than the regular crust and most pizzas that I get on it are only 4 points a slice compared to 8 points a slice.  In the meeting we talked about NSV's (non-scale victories).  One of  my NSV's is the fact that I can tell that my chub roll isn't as close to the steering wheel as it has been in the past!


(Not the greatest picture, I know!)

No comments:

Post a Comment