Wednesday, July 7, 2010

I'm not doing so hot

This past week has been really tough for me.  I did good all the way up until the 4th of July cookout at church and then all heck broke loose.  There was so much good stuff at the cookout that I sampled way more than I should have.  Then someone made some homemade ice cream and I had some of that.  I thought it would be alright because I have (or had, I think I have already consumed them!) those additional 35 extra points WW gives you each week.  Then on Monday Shawn and I took a day trip and I ate a piece of pie for dessert and then for supper we stopped at Denny's and I got the buffet.  I gave into temptation and I was upset afterwards.  Same thing yesterday, I just couldn't stop snacking.  Lord, I need your help!  Tomorrow night is weigh-in and Lord I'm asking for your favor on the scale tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment