Friday, July 23, 2010

I ♥ U Scale!

Yesterday was another weigh-in and another victory of overcoming the scale!  I knew I had lost some weight, I felt it, but I only thought it would be a pound or two.  Much to my surprise it was minus 3.6 pounds, so I'm down to 317.6.  WOOHOO!  Thank you Jesus!  When I got on the scale I didn't think I was standing on it right.  I didn't think my weight loss was accurate.  And once I got in the car, I wished I would of had her re-weigh me.  But when I got home and got on my scale at home and I actually weighed less at home so I'm positive that the scale was right.  I'm so excited about my victory tonight. For a few years I maintained a weight of about 318 pounds, I wasn't thrilled with it, but it was a weight I was content with and maintained it.  Then I think it was around the time that I went off the pill, was when I started gaining weight.  It was in September 2007.  From that point up until the beginning of this year, 2010, I had put on around 30 pounds and got up to my heaviest weight ever - 348 pounds.  So far this year, I've lost a little more than 30 pounds - through doing the Daniel Fast at my church, through taking an appetite suppressant (that was REALLY pricey!), and through Weight Watchers.  I believe I like the WW way the best and I'm so excited that I am doing it and sticking with it.  Now if I could just incorporate a little exercise into it.  In time I'm sure I will, but for now I'm just going to keep doing what I'm doing and praying that the weight will continue to come off!

No comments:

Post a Comment