Thursday, July 1, 2010

My first weigh-in

Tonight was my first weigh-in at WW.  I joined WW last Thursday and every Thursday we have a meeting and weigh-in.  The scale was good to me - I lost 3.4 pounds.  I must admit that while I am happy with the weight loss, I am a bit sad that it wasn't more.  My scale at home said I lost more, so the two scales aren't in sync with each other, which means that my scale at home is going in the closet and I'm not using it.  Knowing that I didn't lose as much as I thought I had was a bit of discouragment, but knowing that I DID lose, now that's ENCOURAGEMENT!  I'm enjoying this new lifestyle I have chosen and hope to have much success at it.  I will admit that I did eat bad twice last week - I went to ElCharro with my friend Mandy.  I can't help it; Mexican is my weakness!  I did count my points though and tried to be accurate as possible.  And there was a few nights I went over my points by a point or two and had to use some of the flex points they give you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment