Friday, August 20, 2010

Just One More NSV

I love these little NSV's I'm having!  It's such a great feeling.  This morning I had to drive Shawn's car to work because he was taking mine to the shop to have the oil changed and the brakes looked at.  I have such an amazing husband who does things like that for me!  He knows I hate waiting at mechanic places so he does it for me!  Back to the car - I.HATE.DRIVING.THAT.CAR!  Every time I have to drive it, I want to take it immediately to a car lot and trade it in.  But then I remember that we don't have a car payment on it and I only have to drive it a handful of times throughout the year so I get over it.  But I still like to complain about having to drive it.  Anyways, the last time I had to drive it, I couldn't get the seat belt to fit me so I had to drive around all day without a seat belt on.  It was such discouragement!  I hated that.  It meant I was getting FATTER!  But this morning I got in and put the seat belt on with no problem, it wasn't cutting me in my neck, and I had plenty of extra belt to work with.  I also had to pull the seat up some cause I couldn't reach the pedals that far back.  YEAH FOR ME!!

No comments:

Post a Comment