Thursday, February 9, 2012

Where have I been?

Seems like all of my posts start with I'm back, or MIA, or starting over.  I'm sure this one is no exception.  I realize it's been close to 6 months since I've last posted or did anything with this blog.  I need to make a habit of posting more often so that it will be a constant reminder of the weight loss journey that I am.

I'm still trying to lose weight, and I am losing, but it's just taking a long time.  I was a paying member of WW, although I couldn't tell you the last time I actually tracked anything.  At the beginning of the year, our church started a weight loss program similar to WW, so my husband and I are participating in that.  The only thing I dislike about that is it's a new scale and weighs more than the WW does so when I start recording weight, it won't be accurate with the WW scale.  Then at the beginning of February, our church started the Daniel Fast again, which is basically like a weight loss program.  I also enjoy doing the Daniel Fast, and one of the reasons is because I usually lose around 20 pounds doing, so that will be a HUGE motivator and jumpstart at getting back on track and losing weight.

No comments:

Post a Comment