Thursday, February 9, 2012

Hiking at Audubon Park

(I originally typed this in October 2011 and never got around to posting it for some reason.)

My weight and WW has been somewhat of a roller coaster these past few weeks/months.  At my last weigh-in for WW, I lost 2.2 lbs, so that has me motivated again!  I've found out awhile back that some local parks have hiking trails, in different lengths, and I have been wanting to walk them.  One inparticular at Audubon Park is called the Wilderness Trail and it wraps around a lake out in the middle of nowhere.  The only way to get to this lake is via the trails.  There is a fun wooden bridge around it and I've been wanting to find it and take some pictures of it.  So this past Sunday, Shawn and I had a picnic lunch at Audubon - we had KFC chicken - not the best choice, I know, and then we walked on a few trails.  It was much more of a hike than a walk....






The gray car in the middle of the picture is mine!  I'd never been sooo happy to see my car!

No comments:

Post a Comment